20 julio 2006

Read This

Well I want to thanks all the people who download something in this blog.
I wrote this message cause I think you maybe misunderstand me in the last messgae i wrote on the blog about the comment. What I really want is that if you like something that you find here you let a message like "I like this album" o "I like this track(s)" to incitive more people to listen what I'm uploading.
Primero que todo agradezco a todas als personas que han bajado algo de este blog.
Escribo este mensage porque tal vez no fui muy claro en el ultime mensage que deje en el blog. Lo que les pido es que si escuchan algo que les gusta pongan un mensage diciendo que les gusto tal album o tal temas de un cd para asi incentivar otras personas a escuchar lo que he estado subiendo y lo que les ha gustado a ustedes.
Free Counter
Site Counter